Civil Liberties?
I'm hoping to piggyback on The Jake's and Molina's Civil Liberties Club at Jim Hill this year after having been approached by the student body president and all around high school all star at Murrah. I'm not nearly as talented as they, and I've enough on the table already in the form of after school ACT tutoring and graduate applications in addition to the ol' Teacher Corps and normal teacher duties, but I'll see what I can do. I'm excited and willing to put in the effort, I just don't want to bite off more than I can chew and end up failing other people. I'm not one to delegate, typically, since it's either my way or the highway, but I might have to learn fast...
Other than that, there's nothing particularly new in my life, save that I'm growing into a real teacher whom real students like and appreciate and who actually teaches to more than just a select few nerds who would learn no matter what. Oh, and I'm driving a rental car for another week or so...
Other than that, there's nothing particularly new in my life, save that I'm growing into a real teacher whom real students like and appreciate and who actually teaches to more than just a select few nerds who would learn no matter what. Oh, and I'm driving a rental car for another week or so...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home