.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Veritas - A DJ Ohns Production

The archive posts that run through the summer 0f 2007 reflect my time as a graduate student in the Mississippi Teacher Corps and as a Latin teacher in Jackson, MS. It has since become my personal blog.

9/14/2006

A Quick Personal Entry

Here I am pulling a late if not all nighter to finish my Mullins assignment for the weekend while wondering when I might find some time to revise my writing samples and compose a curriculum vitae for my graduate school applications, and this thought belatedly just occurred to me: my third annual 21st birthday is this Sunday. For those who cannot or care not to be with me this weekend, all I ask is that whatever you do this weekend, offer it to the gods above. Have a beer, name-drop a famous philosopher you never really read in college, procrastinate, do whatever so long as you offer it and trust that the gods would be pleased. Rest assured, the ghost of John Keats will watch over you this weekend through my conscious memory, because:

"Truth is beauty, and beauty truth. That is all
Ye know on earth, and all ye need to know."




Post Scriptum: I should be uploading a picture of Anderson chillin' with Dr. Bones sometime in the future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home