Quiz Bowl Video
I've gathered that the Quiz Bowl competitions we've been winning at Mississippi College are tied in to some sort of audio-visual class, meaning that there is some streaming video of the Mustangs being awesome on the Internet public-access channel style. The link is at the bottom of the post, scroll down to find Murrah.
I hope to post concerning my feelings about leaving Murrah sometime in the near future, but since it'll be quite the manifesto, I'll probably keep putting it off until I forget. Somebody remind me over spring break?
http://www.mc.edu/mcchannel/
I hope to post concerning my feelings about leaving Murrah sometime in the near future, but since it'll be quite the manifesto, I'll probably keep putting it off until I forget. Somebody remind me over spring break?
http://www.mc.edu/mcchannel/

1 Comments:
it's spring break, update about murrah. My blog has moved, now it's at http://ammonsblog.blogspot.com/.
Also, do you care if i link to your blog on mine, or, in keeping with the dark secrecy of the mysterious teachers deepest thoughts, should i not do that?
If i weren't leaving murrah this year i'd be really sad that you were leaving. As it is, on to bigger and better things.
Post a Comment
<< Home