Professional Portfolio
I have begun work on my online Professional Portfolio, and I'm enjoying the website building process. Once upon a time I was pretty fluent with HTML, but no longer; I know enough to know what I can do and want to do and that most online web editing software is awful, awful stuff. I've settled on Moonfruit rather than Google Pages and Yahoo!/Geocities because it's the least of all the evils out there. I've had to come up with a few creative solutions to work around the limitations of the software and the user restrictions placed on the free account, such as uploading downloadable files to other web serves and linking externally to them, but the final product won't be so bad. I can't complain, though; building the web site by pretending to be a light-weight computer engineer and taking pride in the final product design are by far the best parts of this project. The site is far from done, but the template and some content is up. All that's lacking is the remaining content. Check it out.
Also, Ben, do we have a 'rough draft' of this due? Will somebody look over it before I 'submit' it for a grade on the 28th and get upset when points are taken off for something I think I included in the first place?
Also, I've been accepted/rejected by almost all of my graduate school applications by now. If anybody is interested in the mundane details, I'd be mroe than happy to talk about it, but the Notre Dame Ph.D. in Literature offer is the definite frontrunner ahead of options at St. John's, Chicago, Northwestern, and Iowa - I'm simply waiting to hear back from Michigan and making sure I've figured out all the possibilities inellectual and financially elsewhere to ensure I'm making the right decision.
Also, Ben, do we have a 'rough draft' of this due? Will somebody look over it before I 'submit' it for a grade on the 28th and get upset when points are taken off for something I think I included in the first place?
Also, I've been accepted/rejected by almost all of my graduate school applications by now. If anybody is interested in the mundane details, I'd be mroe than happy to talk about it, but the Notre Dame Ph.D. in Literature offer is the definite frontrunner ahead of options at St. John's, Chicago, Northwestern, and Iowa - I'm simply waiting to hear back from Michigan and making sure I've figured out all the possibilities inellectual and financially elsewhere to ensure I'm making the right decision.

1 Comments:
Check with Barb.
Post a Comment
<< Home