http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,215101,00.html
Do you have any particular reason for claiming that C.I.A.
techniques aren't torture, or does opining in the
Aristotelian sense of the term count as actual thought for
you?
Do you intend to imply that the ends justify the means in
any case, since torturing prisoners while denouncing its
appellation as torture "works?" That's a slippery slope,
Mr. Gibson, and a chain of thought for which most educated
persons care not to apologize.
People like you preach insanity to what you hope are the
uneducated, unthinking masses, but you already know that.
While my audience in a public high school is much smaller, I
have faith that there are many other highly educated and
intellectual individuals out there who are just as
successful in inspiring and providing the tools necessary
for a new generation to actually think. Your worldview
cannot win, Mr. Gibson, because as Plato, Cicero, and St.
Augustine teach us, rhetoric without sound logic cannot
stand on its own. The hope and goodwill I offer my
hundred-odd students every year will always prevail over the
thousands of lemmings you lead over the cliff.
I would tell you to go to hell, Mr. Gibson, but that is a
forgone conclusion. Instead I'll ask you to kindly to
continue your mission with an increased fervor, because even
if the great expanses of history do not entirely forget you
as they should, I am confident that future generations will
laugh and weep at the fruitless, insidious, and transparent
tripe you spew.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home