.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Veritas - A DJ Ohns Production

The archive posts that run through the summer 0f 2007 reflect my time as a graduate student in the Mississippi Teacher Corps and as a Latin teacher in Jackson, MS. It has since become my personal blog.

3/11/2007

Notre Dame

Well, perhaps I wrote an update just a day too soon last time, because I've heard back from all the schools to which I applied now, and I've officially committed to Notre Dame's Literature Ph.D. program. I received several tempting offers, but in the end, this was the best choice both financially and much more importantly, intellectually. So, that's that, wish me luck y'all!

1 Comments:

Blogger ThePensive said...

Very nice...Murrah will miss you though. I can't think that the incoming Latin teacher would be quite the same.

Not that it matters to me anyway, since I'll be in college...*cough*

Congrats again.

22:47  

Post a Comment

<< Home