Clinton Interview
Since I just can't bear the thought of ending my relaxing Sunday, though I should, and since I've been using this blog to get on my political high horse lately, I thought I'd mention how shameful it is that the supposed "liberal" media is pasting all sorts of headlines about Clinton's "anger" and "rage" concerning the interview he granted Chris Wallace at Foz News. Now of course he probably knew ahead of time that Wallace would somehow try to rile him up, but I'd get pretty angry to if I was lured under false pretenses to do an interview and get greeted by a smug, salf-satisfied smirk that belied any good will. I'd be angry too if the needling questions weren't saved until after a hypothetical and amenable conversation about Clinton's global initiatives. Clinton comes off as righteously indignant but still relatively calm and quite eloquent in the actual interview, but all the majority of Americans will see are the headlines about his political sparring and defensiveness. If Fox news is going to get away with lombasting the mainstream media for having a liberal tilt, can't that same media at least play along and tilt their headlines that way?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home