Here and There
I've recently taken over the Quiz Bowl team at Murrah. While it's not exactly the kind of coach I wanted to be, takign charge of an extracurriculur does make me feel pretty good about myself; I don't just wait until 3:50 for no one to show up for after school tutoring before I leave work now.
Also, I've been helping many students out with college and scholarship essays. They really need the help, and I'm proud that I'm becoming the first thought for many of them.
So, that's about, nothing too exciting today, just a few random tidbits. Gotta save my writing energy for grad. school applications...
Also, I've been helping many students out with college and scholarship essays. They really need the help, and I'm proud that I'm becoming the first thought for many of them.
So, that's about, nothing too exciting today, just a few random tidbits. Gotta save my writing energy for grad. school applications...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home