Quiz Bowl
This should be a public link to some pictures I just posted on my Facebook account. They're from Murrah's first Quiz Bowl competition last Friday at Mississippi College. Hurray for nerds and the nerds who coach them. We were supposed to compete against Holly Springs, coincidentally, but they bailed, so we had our A-team compete against our B-team instead while we advanced by forfeit.
http://nd.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2055889&l=3b1f9&id=5601686
You should notice that in at least one picture, the image is backwards - notice the backwards spelling of the cometition logo. That's what you get when you let a student touch your cell phone. I'm still trying to figure out how it happened and how to fix it on my phone.
http://nd.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2055889&l=3b1f9&id=5601686
You should notice that in at least one picture, the image is backwards - notice the backwards spelling of the cometition logo. That's what you get when you let a student touch your cell phone. I'm still trying to figure out how it happened and how to fix it on my phone.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home